Cherry Cucumber Prosecco Spritz
Make your day shine with delicious seasonal cocktail!
- 2 inch piece of cucumber chopped
- 1 oz. Aperol
- 1 oz. cherry juice no sugar added
- 1 bottle Riondo Prosecco chilled
- Optional: Fresh cherries for garnish
- Optional: Cucumber ribbons for garnish
Recipe by: What Great Grandma Ate
Place cucumber, Aperol, and cherry juice in cocktail shaker, and muddle.
Add ice, and shake vigorously.
Strain into a glass over ice, then top with Riondo Prosecco.
Garnish with fresh cherries and cucumber ribbons, if using, and enjoy!